26 March 2007

Renewal

My pastor and I are talking about doing an "Adult Confirmation" program next year to coincide with Confirmation. I'd like to present it as an opportunity for people to rediscover and explore their faith. I wrote a Confirmation curriculum about 10 years ago that I think would be transferable here; I'm going to work on an outline and see where we go.

I also need to work on the Easter Dawn service this week. The tough part is going to be the sermon. I want to get it done this week just in case I'm working next week.

My interview today went well, I think. It was with an agency and they were pleased with my test scores as well as my experience. They seemed to have about three jobs they thought I could be presented for. I am continuing to pray that I will simply hear God's call.

I can't believe it's March 26. I've been separated for six months already. It's been a long haul, but I'm doing really well for myself. I'm going to make it.

No comments: