30 March 2007

Hallelujah!

I'm letting an early Hallelujah slip because I have reason to be especially joyful this day -- prayers have been answered! I'm employed!! Praise God!

I went to this interview on Monday afternoon at a staffing agency and the handler said I have just the job for you... My previous experience with agencies has been less than good, so I was a little skeptical. I have talked to this lady no less than three times a day everyday since then. The very next day she had an interview lined up for me. I called the person doing the hiring and had a wonderful conversation with her and scheduled an in-person interview with her for yesterday. I met with her and really liked her. She's going to be demanding but also the type of person who will mentor you. Apparently they loved me because they contacted my handler right away to make an offer!!

I'm so relieved! Money was getting really tight there for awhile! They made an excellent salary offer so it looks like I'll be able to stay in my apartment, which is a total blessing. It's very convenient to the new job and church is less than a minute away. I am so thanking God right now.

I start in two weeks, which is good because I need to start getting back into the rhythm of getting up early, especially with fitting in my prayer and Bible reading time.

God is good!!

No comments: