31 January 2007

I've been working on a railroad

Well, not really, but I have been pretty busy. I'm working on a Lenten Bible Study that I want to try to get published. My not-husband, the one I'm separated from is very sick, maybe deathly ill, and that's got my really worried. We've got a great relationship, we just can't live together. Sunday I came down to my parents because I needed to take my dad to the eye doctor early Monday morning, and I've been here since then. Monday I applied for a job -- the application took me 1.5 hours. But I got called back today!!!

I've been reading some disturbing stuff about the war - like that the soldiers are discouraged to hear that the American public is not supportive of the war. I hate to think of the soldiers losing morale because of the rhetoric coming from the US. I'm not saying every soldier is a shining example of virtue, but you can't paint every other soldier with such a wide paintbrush. I've written this before, but if we leave now, there will be a humanitarian crisis - and I don't understand why the peace protestors don't see that. We must strive for peace with justice, and in this case we need to use arms to achieve that.

I'm not saying we should've started this war. And Bush lied. A lot. But withdraw support for our troops at this juncture is criminal.

No comments: