22 April 2007

Sunday Evening

I didn't make it to church today. I woke up with a terrible migraine, the kind that takes over half your body as well as your head. I spent the day relaxing with my family. It was a beautiful day, and we sat out on the front steps, just enjoying the day.

I'm home now. Exhausted -- the migraine and its cure will sometimes do that to me. It will be an early night unless the Yankees game captivates me. Jeff Gordon finally won last night, but it was too late for me.

I don't meet with my pastor this week for my session about pre-ordination stuff because she's traveling, but I have plenty to think about. Maybe I'll blog some of it. Last week's session was overwhelming. I have so much to read and process. I won't be officially entering the process anytime soon. Probably at least until after General Conference next year, because they are going to change the rules again.

In the morning I have to call the handler at the staffing agency and tell her I quit and hope she'll be able to place me someplace else.

Time for the game!

No comments: